CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


I can't even begin to explain how angry this woman makes me. I've never had much respect for her, but I think I've lost even the tiny shred I was holding back. She is the stupidest woman in the world. How dare she? Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly Moore said...

I guess it's true that they used to do this all the time, but they really didn't know any better. They didn't have carseats like today. Still, she had the option and ignored it...that's what makes me mad. (Maybe it's just because there are so many people who want babies who'd be great parents, but who can't have them, and then there are those that take them for granted.)

Anonymous said...

wow. thanks for being a good mommy.

Anonymous said...

hurry and post a new post so i don't have to look at this picture anymore!