Your baby is adorable! Mine is 4 mos old and I was reading about the exersoucer (sp?) and I just wanted to tell you that Charlotte loves the fisher price Jumperoo. It's like the ones that hang in the door, only it's freestanding on a base and it plays "bouncy" music and has the beads on a path. It's only 64.99 at K-mart. Babies are so adorable!
3 comments:
i tell you what, that's gotta be 'bout the cutest thing i've seen all week.
yes! so cute!
Your baby is adorable! Mine is 4 mos old and I was reading about the exersoucer (sp?) and I just wanted to tell you that Charlotte loves the fisher price Jumperoo. It's like the ones that hang in the door, only it's freestanding on a base and it plays "bouncy" music and has the beads on a path. It's only 64.99 at K-mart. Babies are so adorable!
Post a Comment