CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hudson on his very first fair ride. All by himself. :) It was a proud momma moment for me. He saw the cars when we were walking by and told me that he wanted to ride in the cars, please. We stood in line, Hudson bought one ticket, stood in another line, Hudson gave the man his ticket and he picked out the fast blule car... reminds me of Jason... :) He seemed to have alot of fun, as I watched on from outside the gate, ready to jump over the railing if he got scared...

3 comments:

The Odermott's said...

What a brave boy! That's so cool. He is so cute. I miss you guys being around but I am glad that things are going good for you.

Randy and Tasha said...

Hudson is such a fun little man! I can't wait to take my son on fair rides. Tractor pulls are ridiculously noisy. I'm surprised Hudson got used to it.
p.s. the peanut butter cache was in the middle of a tree, on the side of the creek closest to the road. It was buried under alot of stuff in a p.b. jar.

Beth Tunnell said...

Scrapbooking sounds like fun! Oh how I wish I had been smart like you and brought a take-a-long scrapbook bag. Everything I own is in storage, and nothing but peanutbutter and kids books are accessible! I hope you don't have to work too much up there in Havre! I'll try to call you again soon so we can catch up.