We had a new member of our ward get baptized last night, and Hudson and I went. This morning in church they confirmed him, I told Hudson that this is when he gets the gift of the holy ghost.
I don't know if it's because halloween is coming up and we've been talking about ghosts or what, but during the confirmation Hudson stands up on his chair.
"Where is the holy ghost mommy? Is the holy ghost here yet?"
I get him to sit down and whisper to him that you can't see the holy ghost, but you can feel him, and I patted his chest, and told him that that's where you can feel the holy ghost.
Hudson pulls up his shirt and looks at his tummy.
He's got the softess tummy so I reach out to pat it because I couldn't help it
"Don't touch the holy ghost Mommy!" he says and hides his tummy.
Tonight as we were getting ready for bed I asked Hudson about what he learned in Nursey.
"About Heavenly Father and Jesus. They made a town for me. I love Heavenly Father and Jesus! Hurray Hurray Hurray! (This while he's jumping up and down making buttoning up his jammies rather difficult.)
Just some church funnies for ya!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh Kelly! You and Hudson are so funny! I can't wait to see you next week. I'm sorry for neglecting you. We've finally moved, and I have no phone or computer so started crying this morning and James left his laptop (since he was taking the car anyway and has two computers at his job...) so I miss you and your funny faces. And Hudson's charming self. Do you think he wants more than one buffalo?
Post a Comment