MEET CHARLIE: ("ie" is more feminine since she is a girl, I guess)
color: Pink
Occupation: Hudson's best friend and "coolest toy in the world" (direct quote, I kid you not.)
Likes: Riding in mommy's pocket, being "very magical" and talking too much.
Dislikes: getting lost
(This is a pig I bought last May for a geocache, but glad I kept.)




5 comments:
Sweet addition to the family. I think that is the kind of pet I should get for Britton.
Cute pics. Thanks for the Jamba ideas. I do need something clever to say because I am sure he will ask why I picked the one I pick. If you think of anything else let me know!
I bet Hudson was very happy to have Charlie found again. Did he notice it wasn't the same pig that we had on Saturday?
Well, yes and no. Remember how he made Charlie Magical? He said that this is his orginal charlie, but it changed by magic... it's also been in his old macdonald book and Charlie apparently starred in Babe, which we watched tonight as Hudson fed Charlie Chicken Nuggets... That kid's a hoot.
I think every kid needs a Charlie!
Post a Comment