CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 03, 2005



It's official! The newest member of our family has arrived! On October 21st at 12:41 pm, little Hudson James Moore was born at Auburn Regional Medical center.

We arrived at the hospital at 6:00 AM so they could induce me. I was really nervous but excited too.

At 8 am they broke my water and immediately the contractions started hard! After only two I decided to get the epidural. At first I was a little disappointed with myself because I couldn't do it naturally. Women have done it naturally for millions of years, but I couldn't even make it through 2 contractions... The nurse said that you don't get any brownie points in heaven if you did it naturally. Once the epidural kicked in, I felt so good! I even told the anathesiologist that I loved him. I was able to take a nap for a while until the doctor woke me up and told me to push. 20 minutes later Hudson was born! We're so excited!

1 comment:

Kara Henry said...

Congrats! I was wondering if he was here yet! What a cutie pie!