
Last night, Hudson was up crying all night. I only got a little sleep, and poor Jason didn't get any at all. We really don't know what was wrong, but since he's been spitting up a little more than we'd like, we've decided that I am going to eliminate milk from my diet for a few days to see if it upsets his tummy. It could be a lactose intolerance. It breaks my heart to see him so upset. I hope he feels better soon!
I guess it's just what being a parent is all about. We will learn how to sooth him as we go along. Meantimes, we will just have to endure and love him inspite of it! He can't help it, he's only a little baby!




1 comment:
I hope he gets feeling better. He sure is cute, even when he is crying. Good luck!
Post a Comment